RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
Always shop with confidence at Mani Sports & Fitness Australia.
At Mani Sports we are here for you, and believe in providing you with the very best products every time. Now we do understand that there may come a time where you need to return or exchange a product you have purchased from us. We want to make the returns process as simple as possible for you to ensure your complete satisfaction.
The Returns Policy applies to all purchases bought and sold in store by Mani Sports or online at manisports.com.au. The Returns Policy does not exclude or replace your rights given under the Australian Consumer Law and regulations.
Change of Mind
If you have simply changed your mind and you are able to provide a valid receipt, Mani Sports may offer you an exchange or refund provided that the merchandise:
- is in a saleable condition, i.e is unworn or unused with all original packaging and tags attached
- is not subject to the exclusions listed below
- and the exchange or refund is sought within 14 days of purchase.
- At times throughout the year, we may extend the 30-day period to allow for gift giving periods such as Christmas.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, and due to health and hygiene concerns, Mani Sports may at its absolute discretion not provide refunds or exchanges for health and safety reasons on certain items from 13th March 2020 until further notice. Due to COVID-19, the following merchandise will not be accepted for refund or exchange:
If you are unable to provide a valid receipt and/or are outside the 14 day time period from the purchase date, Mani Sports at its absolute discretion reserves the right to refuse all exchanges and refunds for change of mind.
At Mani sports we are not required to provide you with a copy of your original receipt to facilitate an exchange, refund, insurance or warranty claim. Therefore, we strongly advise you to retain all receipts upon the purchase of items.
All redelivery charges will be incurred by the customer, unless Mani Sports is at fault in dispatching the wrong goods; or size; or colour.
Refunds on Shipping and Handling Charges
If we made a mistake and sent you the wrong order, or if you have received a damaged product, we will refund shipping and handling charges to your credit card. A copy of your Mani Sports tax invoice may be requested for proof of purchase.
In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, you are entitled as a consumer to the benefit of statutory consumer guarantees in respect to items purchased from Mani Sports.
If you believe an item is faulty, you may have rights to a remedy under the Australian Consumer Law. These rights are not impacted by the change of mind policy or limited by a defined timeframe. However, the Australian Consumer Law does recognise that the relevant time period may vary by product (or service) depending on the nature of the goods (or service), the price paid, and any representations made about the goods (or service).
Where you believe an item is faulty, it may be necessary for us to send your goods to the manufacturer or their service agent for it to be assessed within a reasonable time period. If there is a major failure (through no fault of your own) with the item, you may choose a refund, exchange or repair within 14 days.
If the failure is minor, we will repair the item (or, at our discretion, we may replace the item) within a reasonable time period.
Where an item is damaged through misuse or abnormal use, Mani Sports cannot provide a refund, exchange or repair, whether the fault is identified by Mani Sports & Fitness Australia or their service agent.
Mani Sports will require satisfactory proof of purchase before providing a remedy under the Australian Consumer Law.
If satisfactory, Identification is presented at the time of the return. Mani Sports will accept:
- A current Driver’s License, including Learners permit with photograph
- Proof of Age card that is approved by the Government with photograph and signature within the seal
- Australian or International Passport
- Police, Government or Armed Services sealed identification card with photograph and signature within the seal
In the circumstance where you are unable to exchange an item, subject to authorisation from a Mani Sports Manager, Mani Sports may in its absolute discretion provide you with a Credit note to the current value of the item, valid for 6 months.
Please choose carefully when purchasing the following merchandise as change of mind returns will not be provided on the below merchandise. In the interest of hygiene, we may refuse returns on items listed below where the label is no longer intact or in its original packaging. Mani Sports is not obliged to offer a refund, repair or exchange without valid proof of purchase.
- Gloves, e.g. Weight gloves, boxing gloves, punching mitts, focus mitts etc.
- Headgear including Headguard, head harnesses.
- Custom made and altered products.
- Exercise mats.
- Gift Cards, Credit notes.
- Safety gear that may have direct contact with skin when the product is used or worn eg: Shin and Step Protectors.
- Underwear eg: Groin Guard, Econo
A valid receipt is either an in-store register receipt, Gift Receipt or in the instance of online purchases the Order Confirmation Email or Online Gift Receipt.
Refunds will be given using your original payment method, except in the following circumstances.
Where a credit or debit card was used to make the purchase, the cardholder and the same card must also be present, otherwise a Mani Sports Credit note will be provided.
CRICKET BAT WARRANTY & THINGS TO REMEMBER:
Bats are made of a natural material & have an incredibly hard task of hitting a solid Cricket Ball repeatedly. Cracks can occur during the Knocking-In process & do not necessarily resemble a fault/defect. Cracking may be an indication of insufficient Knocking-In, improper preparation/use, soft willow spots etc.
A small amount of cracking is normal & has no impact on the performance of the bat. The lifespan of a bat depends on the amount of use & care taken. Extratec & Toe Protection is highly recommended for enhanced life of the bat. Some bats may require more/less preparation than initially advised. Knocking-In time is a general guide & does not mean that once you have completed the hours that your bat is fully ready. Eg if Knocking-In has not been performed up to standards you could spend 30+ hours on your bat & it may still not be ready.
The price of a bat does not reflect the potential longevity of the willow. In fact, the more expensive bats are made of softer willow & though they can outperform cheaper bats, they may not last as long.
CRICKET BAT WARRANTY PROCESS:
Mani Sports needs to see your bat to arrange the correct course of action following a warranty claim. There is no standard remedy for a claim. Each claim will depend on the circumstances and is made on a case by case basis. A course of action may include a repair, replacement, refund or having the service performed again. All cricket bats sold by Mani Sports have a 6-month Warranty against damage deemed to be a manufacturing fault & no fault of the consumer, and will be replaced as per the below criteria:
- Free (within 60 days).
- $30 (between 60-120 days).
- $60 (between 120-150 days).
- $90 (between 150-180 days).
Most claims cannot be processed instantly.
THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Yorker damage to the toe of the bat
- Damage that occurs due to lack of Knocking/Playing In, machine Knocking-In or inaccurate play.
- Mani Sports doesn’t recommend that bats be Knocked/Played in by a machine. Machines often fail to either complete the process correctly, or damage the bats and put pressure on the shoulders which in turn cause damage.
- Damage resulting by bats that have been machine prepared (not naturally Played In).
- Damage that occurs due to poor preparation/maintenance (e.g. lack of toe guard, over/under oiling etc).
- Damage due to moisture (wet weather) or heat (do not leave in car boot/direct sunlight etc).
- Damage from non-leather or composite balls (including bowling machine balls).
- Improper use (including hitting things others than cricket balls – eg stumps, stones, rocks etc).
Cricket Bat Warranty may be voided if the above guidelines are not adhered to. Bats with broken handles, cracks & other minor occurrences within the warranty guidelines will be sent back to the manufacturer for repair. It takes an average of 10-14 working days to assess/repair the occurrence in conjunction with the manufacturer. When making a warranty claim, proof of purchase needs to be supplied to Mani Sports by the customer (receipt/bank statement).
Mani Sports Credit notes are valid for 6 months from the date of issue. Mani Sports Credit notes cannot be exchanged for a different brand, denomination or type of Gift Card or for another tender or discount.
Mani Sports & Fitness Australia
8/6 South Road,
Please include your completed Return Slip on the back of your Proof of Purchase with your goods. An Online Customer Relations Assistant will call you to process your return once the goods have been received. Mani Sports will not reimburse postage costs for returned items unless the item is incorrect or faulty.